Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Early this year I was so excited to hopefully have a very new baby to tote along with me to all these family functions, and I'm not going to lie I planned on using the baby as my way to leave early. ;) Then after the miscarriage I really didn't think I had anything to be thankful for. I was so upset and sad all the time I just didn't think the year was going to look up at all. Then it happened and we got pregnant again. Right now I'm so thankful for this second chance. We waited so long(I know, not as long as some, but a long year still) for this second chance and even though it's still just the two of us(well just me actually Corey is at work this morning) it will be a great Holiday season and come Easter we will either be holding or so close to holding our baby, our baby!

And since you mentioned it Alicia...we aren't going to call anyone to tell them the sex of the baby. As long as the baby cooperates we plan to somehow incorporate it into our Christmas Card picture and you will find out that way. Just a few extra days of suspense and for just Corey and I to know!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your killing me!
- Alicia

Anonymous said...

I GOT MENTIONED IN YOUR POST! YIPPY! How special am I? LOL