Saturday, November 15, 2008

Appt. Update

Thursday we had another appointment. It went really well. We heard the baby's heartbeat again. It seems like I never get to hear it because we have only hear it for like a second and then the little guy moves. Well the Dr. pinned him down and we got to hear it for several seconds so I finally got to hear it! He also asked if I had been feeling movement and I told him that I thought maybe I was but it seemed to high up. Well, after listening, the Dr. agreed that I was feeling movement and apparently the baby is bigger than we think of higher than we think since I have no torso or anywhere for him/her to go. Everytime I feel it I just laugh because it feels like my belly is spazzing out! We will find out on Dec. 10th whether or not this baby is a boy or girl!!!

Someone mentioned my belly yesterday too. It wasn't a stranger but it was out of the blue. I had been wearing my jacket and when I took it off she acted shocked and said, "oh, you have a baby belly". I just laughed and said yes I did, it's little but it's there. I'm going to take a picture from my angle and show you how much bigger it looks from the top than from the side. It's shocking!


Here is the picture. There are no feet in the picture! WEIRD! I actually can't see my feet over my boobs it really has nothing to do with the belly right now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Christmas gift... to find out if your having a beautiful girl or boy! I love you guys!!- ALicia

Justin and Natalie said...

HA! cute! we even have the same color shirt on in out "bump from my view" pics.