Wednesday, November 12, 2008

16 weeks

The baby is the size of an avocado this week. My nurse friend doesn't agree with this and says an avocado is too big but I'm going to go with it. I have my appt tomorrow and I have to say I've been nervous all week. I've been having cramps all week. Not menstrual cramps but more of a crampy, achey feeling. It's enough to make me worry and to send me straight to the bathroom to check for blood. I just pray that everything will be okay. Here are the pictures for this week. Please excuse my silly face, I was mid sentence when Corey decided to snap the picture. UGH! Oh, and yes I have 3 different colors of blue but forgive me I was just lounging around the house.


1 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY for 16 weeks! Your appointment will go great! Are you guys going to find out what you are having or keep it a surprise?