Monday, November 10, 2008

Quick Update

Since I'm home today I thought I would give you all a quick update. I've been feeling pretty good lately except for the fact that my sinuses are finally draining and my throat is killing me. Pregnancy wise I'm feeling great through. I'm not quite as tired as I had been, I'm still tired just not as much. My boobs aren't as sore either. I'm still have RLP which can hurt pretty bad at times. I finally weighed myself and I'm only up 2.5 pounds at this point. I have no idea how that can be true but apparently it is. I called Corey at 10:00 this morning and told him I was ready for lunch already. He just laughed and told me to find a snack. I had already ate a pop-tart, some leftover mac&cheese, and a granola bar. Now I'm just waiting for lunch and time seems to be crawling.

Corey came home the other day and said he was thinking about Angus for a boy name. Apparently, my look answered his question because he then said, "it was just something I heard on the radio and kind of liked." I told him that Angus is a cow and not a child so no we would not be using it. Now he says he was just kidding when he said it but I don't know if I believe him.

I went to a baby shower yesterday and I'll admit, it was a little difficult. The mama-to-be found out she was pregnant the week before my miscarriage and is due on Dec. 7th but she is having a C-Section on Nov. 25. It's hard to think that she is going to have the little Thanksgiving baby that I was supposed to have. Luckily, she is a great friend of mine and has been through a miscarriage herself so she knows how I was feeling is very supportive of those feelings. Plus, our children still get the chance to be in the same class and pretty much have the coolest mom's ever, right?!

There is my update. I will post belly pictures on Wednesday and an appt update on Thursday.

1 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I laughed so hard at you saying Agnus is a cow name- thanks I needed that!