Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Daycare

I knew I was behind on getting daycare lined up but I wanted to wait until school was over. Well, one day a couple of weeks ago I had a few ladies that my mom works with lecture me about how far behind I was and good luck finding anybody now. Well, I proved them wrong.

We live in a small town with in-home daycare only. Now, for our small little town there are a lot of options but not a lot of quality options. Honestly we had about three ladies on our list of people to call. About a week ago, one of the ladies on our very short list, e-mailed me to see if I had daycare lined up and that she would have a spot open in August. This sounded perfect to me, so I stopped by one day last week and talked to her. She will only have the opening during the school year and not during school breaks, which is perfect for this new TEACHER! She charges $20/day and that's only if the child is there, which is also perfect for my COP husband who is home at least 2 days a week. How perfect is this?!?! We could not have gotten luckier! I may have been behind but it all worked out. Oh, and this is the same lady that watched me, my brother, and my other brother at one point when we were growing up! :) How cool is that?

4 comments:

K-tell said...

That's wonderful!! What a huge relief to have that off your shoulders:)

Justin and Natalie said...

Jeez1 $20/day??? I'm moving to your town.

Sarah said...

Hello, i know that you dont know me, and that i havent commented before. Im new to the blog thing and i have been trying to find people who have been where i am. so i can look for inspiration down this long road. i am 24 and me and my husband have been married for over 2 years and have been trying for the same amount of time. he had the sa done, and the only problem was morphology which was 15% rather than 19% which is what the want it to be. i never realized how hard this was. anyways, i seen on your page that you used a fertility blend, which one did you use? thank you for you time.....
congrats on your soon to be baby!

Anonymous said...

That is one heck of a deal! Way to go ASH!
- Alicia