Monday, May 11, 2009

30 Day Shred

Okay, I'm going to post this here so that I can be held accountable! I started Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred today. It really wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but man I'm out of shape. AND I hate push ups! I can definetly see myself actually finishing this! I'm hoping to get it in everyday and to stay at each level for 10 days. Of course, my abs aren't what they used to be, and they weren't anything impressive before. I may take longer at each level. Here are my "before" pictures! I took them myself and hopefully I will remember to have Corey take better ones tonight.



Hopefully my boobs will shrink soon because even with two sport bras on it's hard to do the cardio portions. :)
I have also started using sparkpeople.com again to track what I eat. I've found a good breakfast in one egg and two egg whites scrambled and a piece of whole wheat toast. I hoping to see results soon!

1 comments:

K-tell said...

Matt and I are doing it too. Gosh, it is HARD! It really makes you realize how out of shape you are, doesn't it?! Even if I don't lose weight, I'll be happy knowing I'm at least more toned. (But I better freakin' lose something!)

I think you look pretty darn good though!