Thursday, May 7, 2009

AHH!

My, once slept all day, baby is gone! If you see her please return her to me. Now granted, I don't want her to literally sleep all day as I like to talk to her and play with her, but this fussy, needy, refluxy baby is driving me up the wall. I don't know what to do for her anymore. She fusses unless she is eating or asleep, which is no easy feat. I have found that driving puts her to sleep so that may be our new activity instead of going on walks. I'm going to give the Zantac through the weekend and then we are making a little visit to the Dr. if I don't see any improvement. I put my makeup on and made lunch today one handed since she won't let me put her down. She must have worn herself out this morning from all the crying because this afternoon she is actually napping a little here and there.

1 comments:

Justin and Natalie said...

Isla is the same way. Fussy unless she is nursing or being walked around. Invest in a sling. If I really need to get something done I just wear her around.