Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today was a good day. We woke up and went to church where Zoe got introduced to the congregation. Everyone there already loves her and couldn't get enough of her. Many people came by where we were sitting several times just to look at her and talk to her. After church we went out to my mom's house for a BBQ with my family. It's a pretty big family and things like this are always entertaining. I have one aunt that can't get enough of little Zoe. She wants to hold her the whole time she is around her. Well today I fed her while everyone was eating and then when she was done Corey and I sat down to eat while Zoe laid on the floor(we lay her on the floor on her tummy for a while after she eats in case she throws up, it doesn't go all over her). This aunt immediately went over to pick her up and Corey told her that she needs to lay there for a little bit or she at least needs to grab a burp rag. She told him that it was okay if she spit up a little, she could handle it. Well, about 10 minutes later she threw up pretty much her entire bottle! ALL OVER MY AUNT! I guess she will listen next time.

Corey made me a card and put Zoe's little hand print on the inside. He told me that kids make cards and not buy them but that she just needed a little help. He also got me a gift certificate for a pedicure at my favorite place. I love getting pedicures there because they don't rush it, they seriously last at LEAST an hour. I love it, so peaceful! I'm also going shopping this week to get something to wear to his sister's graduation and I just may be able to slip in a purse of new shoes too! We'll see!

Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments: