Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The day after...

I am so SORE! My arms feel like rocks and my back is killing me! I could so easily skip today but I'm not going to. This afternoon when Zoe is sleeping I will be breaking it back out and getting the quick workout over with.








***EDIT***


I did the 30DS today. It hurt but I made it through, even doing the whole set of push-ups twice! However, these will not help matters, but they looked so good so I had to get them, make them, and eat way too many!

I'm also enjoying my afternoon Diet Coke! No wonder I suck at dieting!

1 comments:

K-tell said...

We were sooo sore too! By the third workout we could walk normally the next day.

I hope the cookies were yummy! I brought doughnuts in for my staff yesterday and ate two over the course of the morning. I should never have put them next to my desk!