Friday, May 15, 2009

Just For You...Alicia

At Alicia's request, here are some updated pictures of Little Miss Zoe! We are having professional pictures done next week so hopefully I will get them posted soon after.

We took the easy way out for Mother's Day this year and gave our moms "brag books" and included these two pictures. Even though they were easy gifts they were loved by all and I'm sure people around town are getting sick of seeing her picture. Oh, who am I kidding, no one could get sick of seeing my daughter's pictures! :)




I'm still Shredding. Five days down, 25 to go. Level 1 has gotten easier. I'm getting very good at "girl" pushups. I can make it through both sets without my arms collapsing underneath me and I am getting closer to actually kicking my butt during the butt kicks. Or as Jillian would say "I'm *almost* kicking my ass quite literally!" I hate exercise videos because you hear the same thing everyday! I lost an inch off each, my waist, hips and thigh this week too and I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Not too bad for a month out!

0 comments: