Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random

I have two more days of Level 1 of the Shred. Good thing because I'm ready to move on to something harder, not that level 1 isn't hard but I need something new. I lost two inches off my waist, one inch each off my hips, thigh and neck this week. I think that is pretty good. My darn scale is messed up and fluctuates several pounds overnight so I really don't think my weight is accurate. I have no idea how much I weigh. I took last weekend off and I will probably take at least Saturday off this week too.

My baby won't sleep anymore. She is awake all day now, which would be great, except she fusses the minute I put her down. I don't know what to do with her. I can't get anything done and I'm about to pull my hair out from all the fussing. She will sleep good from 10pm-3am but after that feeding she fusses in her sleep even which means I'm wide awake the whole time. There she goes again, I guess I better go!

0 comments: