Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation

This is such a busy weekend and it never fails that Corey has to work the weekend of graduation leaving me to attend all the parties by myself. I'm a cheerleading coach at the high school so as you can imagine we get invited to several graduation parties, plus his sister is graduating too. Last weekend we went to the first of many parties. Last night Zoe and I went to one party. Today we got up early and went to grandma and grandpa's for Aunt Maggie's breakfast party. Then we came home, she ate, and we went to another party. I had to squeeze a trip to the grocery store in there, then we came home again for Zoe to eat and then we went to another party! Luckily we are home now, but since Corey was at work and not stuffing his face with food(CAKE) all day like I was, I had to make dinner. It's waiting to go in the oven right now. Tomorrow Zoe and I will get up early again to go to church with Aunt Maggie and then hopefully take a nap before going to the actual graduation. It doesn't end there though, after graduation we are going back to grandma and grandpa's house for dinner with the family! MAN, IT'S BEEN CRAZY! Zoe did great today though, she must be as worn out as me!

0 comments: