Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Results?

I know these results didn't just come from two days of Shredding but I'm going to be impressed. I jumped on the scale this morning and I'm down 10 pounds. I had stopped losing after a couple weeks of being home from the hospital and this is just about the rest of the pregnancy weight, 2 more pounds to go. Ideally I'd like to lose about 20 more pounds(I had some to lose before getting pregnant) but I'd be okay with 10-15. Tomorrow is the day that I started on Sparkpeople with my weight and measurements so I will weigh myself again tomorrow and take my measurements and see if these results are accurate. Man I hope so! Oh and the best news is that I could wear a regular bra again and it's actually comfortable. No more nursing bra! I plan to buy myself a new one today just to CELEBRATE!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Can we get a couple updated Zoe pics... ppplleeease!?