Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fussy baby

I don't know what happened but Zoe has been so fussy the last two days. Maybe it's because I'm home alone with her all day I don't know. She doesn't want me to put her down, she acts like she wants to sleep but she won't, she is eating all the time but only about an ounce at a time, and she seems to be a little gassy. I just don't know what to do. I did manage to get her out of the house, we went for a walk. She did pretty good and was awake the whole time but she fussed most of the walk. She even fussed in the car when I took her for a ride. Any ideas?

2 comments:

K-tell said...

What does her poo look like?

I ask becuase it may take her tummy a little time to let you know if her formula is agreeing with her. (I'm assuming you already made the switch?)

Lilly was fussy all along, but it wasn't until about 2 weeks into feeding her Similac Advanced that her poo turned "sour" and curdled. That's when her doctor knew she needed to switch to Similac Isomil (soy).

K-tell said...

Hmm, you're right, it does sound like a little growth spurt. And how great for you that you've been able to keep pumping!! I know it is such a stressful position having to be the decision maker regarding BM and FF. It sounds like you've got things under control for now though!! High five!